Sunday, April 1, 2012

Meet My Baby Rocky

My puppy Rocky is probably the best dog ever.  Or he is at least the best dog for  being 4 months old.  Rocky has definitely kept me busy with his puppy energy.  But now that he is getting "older," and a little more calm, I have to get back to business.  The business of food.  


When I brought Rocky home in February he was 3 pounds and change.  
We are talking munchkin status.  Last time I went to the vet Rocky weighed slightly over 7 pounds.  He is growing fast, but in the dog world he is tiny and has to receive his puppy shots in small increments.  As a result he has one more series of protective shots before he is able to run about outside with other dogs.  That also means he has to wait to go to the groomers until he has had his vet approved, important shots.  So until then he is now my Rasta Rocky.  
Welcome to Jam Rock

No comments: