Monday, October 17, 2011

White Chocolate Wonderful

Last year I dabbled in the gluten free world.  What that really means is that I thought I might have had a gluten intolerance, panicked, and went on a shopping rampage buying as many gluten free items as I could find.  Most of these items were non memorable (save yourself the disappointment and do not even try gluten free pasta).  However I did develop a powerful addiction.  

It all started with Peanut Butter & Co's Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter.  The website describes the mix perfectly: It's like spreading your peanut butter on cinnamon raisin bread—without the bread.  Some can resist bread, but carbs make me happy.  Thus I started eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches with the zeal of a first grader.  Curiosity, however, got the best of me and I decide to try Peanut Butter & Co's White Chocolate Wonderful.  

Holy beep!  White Chocolate Wonderful is the most delicious peanut butter concoction on the planet.  Apples taste sweeter, carrots go down smoother, and a PB and J has never been this fancy.  If you are tired of your normal peanut butter, want a sweet treat, or are curious to try something new, then splurge on this fancy variation.  However I do warn that you may have an uncontrollable urge to eat this peanut butter scoop after scoop from the jar.  

No comments: